Sunday 22 April 2012

The Old Thing's


It is Said that “Old is Gold ”!.
I always remember my old thing's. 
I wish that I'll get back them but now they are just forgotten.


 I still remember my little teddy with red muffler , yeah!! one eye black and other was lost .


 

I don't know where ,and my tricycle also my friends used to ride on it.



  The old clock on my wall with the pendulum, whenever I saw it my head started spinning and 


the old radio + tape recorder ,I loved to listen songs on it but radio played usually old songs , that’s why I used cassettes of new movies to listen songs. 


There was a fan also , we used it in summer, but now it's getting older like all.



 and yes that lego toy's how I forgot that, small building blocks we made many things using that,




and I also have my own toy story which had a lion ,gorilla, duck, deer, ship not a sheep , and a snake not really just a plastic toy.

                                                                    

I remember all that things , but what I remember most is my old friends, but they just lost I don't know where. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate